- Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis - Windows (Mar 2-5, 2020)
- This course covers the identification and extraction of artifacts associated with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- When Mar 02, 2020 to Mar 05, 2020 (US/Eastern / UTC-500)
- Where Tennessee Valley RCFL - 3334 A Wells Road Training Bldg. A, Huntsville, AL 35808
- Contact Name Neal Jenkins
- Contact Phone 256-213-2749
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
This course covers the identification and extraction of artifacts associated with the Microsoft Windows operating system. Topics include the Change Journal, BitLocker, and a detailed examination of the various artifacts found in each of the Registry hives files. Students also examine Event Logs, Volume Shadow Copies, link files, and thumbnails. This course uses a mixture of lecture, discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises.
(signup via nw3c.org) FREE