Heart of America RCFL
Welcome to the Heart of America Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory (HARCFL) homepage. The HARCFL is an ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) (formally American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/Laboratory Accreditation Board (ASCLD/LAB)) certified Computer Forensics Laboratory located in Kansas City, Missouri.
The HARCFL's mission is to provide quality law enforcement support through competent, thorough, and professional digital forensic examinations for participating agencies and agencies in our service area.
If your agency is interested in becoming a member of the HARCFL Team please contact our Director or Deputy Director at 816-584-4300 to discuss the benefits of the member agencies.
- Sheriff's Office Clay County, Missouri
- Independence, Missouri - Police Department
- Kansas City Police Department (KPCD)
- Lawrence Police Department
- Lee's Summit Police Department
- Johnson County Sheriff's Office
- Platte County Sheriff’s Office
- North Kansas City Police Department (NKCPD)
- Overland Park Police Department
- Shawnee County Sheriff's Office
- Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Kansas City, Kansas Police Department
The HARCFL accepts requests for computer forensics services from any law enforcement agency operating within our Service Area, as shown by this map. Our Service Area includes 171 counties and encompasses all of Kansas and two-thirds of Western Missouri. We also accept requests from the Missouri Highway Patrol and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation. Exceptions to this rule are made on a case-by-case basis.
Service Area Map
This map shows the coverage area for the HARCFL. Areas shaded in the dark green are serviced by the HARCFL. The noted blue dots are areas that have submitted cases that were accepted by HARCFL due to the partners' requests or case circumstances.