- Vehicle System Forensics Training
- This five-day course focuses on the full spectrum of vehicle system forensics. It is structured to provide investigators with the necessary skills to identify, acquire, and analyze data from vehicle systems. The course starts with gaining a basic understanding of the iVe Ecosystem of tools and vehicle data, and then quickly moves into practical exercises in vehicle system removal, acquisition methodology, and scenario-based analysis.
- When Jun 14, 2021 to Jun 18, 2021 (US/Eastern / UTC-400)
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
VEHICLE SYSTEM FORENSICS TRAINING
June 14 - 18, 2021
Kansas City, Missouri
Regional Computer Forensics Lab, MO
4150 N. Mulberry Drive, Suite 250, Kansas City, MO 64116
During the course, investigators will work though the identification process of supported vehicles and systems, learn the fundamentals of preserving digital evidence held within vehicle systems, conduct hands-on acquisitions, learn troubleshooting techniques as well as how to analyze the data acquired from various systems.
COURSE DURATION: 40 Hours
Investigators who have successfully completed the five-day course and have passed the written and practical certification exams will earn the iVe Examiner Certification. Included in the cost of the course is the option to attempt two additional certification examinations proctured during the training week outside of course hours.
More details regarding the certification program can be found on the Vehicle Systems Forensics Training course flyer.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is available to law enforcement, military, civil and regulatory agencies, and select private industry organizations.
HOW TO REGISTER
Visit our website to view upcoming courses and their statuses. Then contact our team directly to secure your spot, using the email below.