- HARCFL On-line Cellular Phone Extraction
- This course will be the training for the HARCFL On-Line Cellular Phone Kiosk. Attendees will be able to vetted and able to use the on-line kiosk for cellular phone data recovery. MORNING SESSION. THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO SERVICE AREA AGENCY MEMBERS ONLY.
- When Apr 04, 2018 from 09:00 AM to 11:30 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where HARCFL
- Contact Name Thad Winkelman
- Contact Phone 816-584-4330
- Add event to calendar iCal
The HARCFL On-line Cellular Phone Extraction Kiosk allows vetted users to connect to a UFED 4 PC license by VPN connection. Users can download, parse, and examine cellular phone devices.
Users become vetted by attending and completing the HARCFL training class. The two and one-half hour (2 1/2) class will be held at the HARCFL training room located at 4150 N. Mulberry Suite 250, Kansas City Missouri 64116 on September 6, 2017 . Two sessions (0900 and 1300 ) will be offered to maximize the training opportunity.
This training is open to all agencies in the HARCFL service area but is intended for those agencies that are unable to travel to the HARCFL to use the self-service kisok. Participating agencies will have priorty for attendees.
If you are interested in attending, please complete and submit the registration form.
Please indicate which session you wish to attend on the form or in the email. If you have questions, contact Thad at 816-584-4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.