- Digital Video Retrieval Training (DIVRT) and Triage Toolkit (TTK)
- This three-day, hands-on course is designed to assist law enforcement with retrieving evidence from digital video recorders. Participants in this training will learn best practices for retrieving video evidence, documenting critical system information and preserving the collected evidence. It also includes basic use training and familiarization with Triage Toolkit multimedia review software.
- When Apr 16, 2019 08:00 AM to Apr 18, 2019 05:00 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where Heart of America RCFL
- Contact Name Thad Wnkelman
- Contact Phone (816) 584-4300
- Add event to calendar iCal
Who should attend? Any FBI personnel tasked with retrieving video evidence in the field (ERT, CART, CARD or any reactive squad).
Where? Heart of America RCFL
When? Tuesday, April 16, 2019 – Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time? 8:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.