- Cellebrite Advanced Smartphone Analysis
- The Cellebrite Advanced Smartphone Analysis (CASA) class is an expert level four-day, 28-hour course lead by Cellebrite Certified Instructors (CCIs). During this Expert Series course, students will take an in-depth look at the forensic recovery of application data found in today’s smartphones. This class is recommended for those familiar with UFED Physical Analyzer or who have completed the CCPA course. In this course, participants will learn how to decode information which is not decoded by forensic tools. They will also utilize third-party software and Python scripts to analyze, verify and validate findings. NOTE: This course uses advanced functions in UFED Physical Analyzer software, attending CCPA prior to this course is strongly recommended.
- When Oct 21, 2019 09:00 AM to Oct 24, 2019 05:00 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where Heart of America Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory? 4150 N. Mulberry Drive Suite 250 Kansas City, Missouri 64116
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Register by October 21, 2019
Days: Mon-Thu Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM