- The Internet: Investigations and Intelligence
- When Dec 13, 2021 08:00 AM to Dec 14, 2021 04:30 PM (US/Eastern / UTC-500)
- Where Online
- Contact Name Alan Kivi
- Contact Phone (540) 361-4658
- Add event to calendar iCal
Delivered Virtually Online by Chuck Cohen.
- Dec 13-14, 2021
- 8:00am to 4:30pm PST
- 9:00am to 5:30pm MST
Topics to include:
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and Criminal Investigations
- Utilizing Metadata in Criminal Investigations
- OSINT Collection Tools: Creating an Inexpensive OSINT Toolbox
- EXIF Tags and Geolocation of Devices for Investigations and Operational Security
- Online Undercover Operations: Observation and Infiltration
- Law Enforcement Interaction with Internet Service Providers: Data Retention and the Service of Legal Process
- What Investigators Need to Know about Emerging Technologies Used to Hide on the Internet
- Proxies, VPNs, Tor, Onion Routers, Deepnet, and Darknet: A Deep Dive for Criminal Investigators
(Course contains graphic content including profanity, and sexual and violent images)
Registration for the Course is Done in 3 Steps if not a client
- Register for NDCAC Portal access at: https://portal-ndcac.fbi.gov
- Complete the registration process. Access could take 24 hours.
- Once granted access, enter the portal and under the training tab, select the course.
If a client, log into the portal, under the training tab, register for the course.
askNDCAC@fbi.gov or call (855)306-3222