- Windows Artifacts (WINART)
- This course covers the identification and extraction of artifacts associated with the current versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Vista through Windows 10) and the NT file system. Topics include the change journal, BitLocker, and a detailed examination of the various artifacts found in each of the registry hive files. Students examine event logs, volume shadow copies, link files, and thumbnails. This course uses a mixture of lecture, discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises.
- When Jun 13, 2017 from 12:05 AM to 11:55 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where Orange County RCFL
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Anyone wishing to attend please click on "More information about this event..." below to register.