- Secure Techniques for On-Site Preview (STOP) (NW3C)
- This course covers the usage and configuration of two tools (WinFE and osTriage) designed to preview a non-mobile digital device and export files of evidentiary value. Students who bring the suggested materials listed above will be able to leave with the same setup shown in class. Other topics include a detailed examination of the process of previewing: what previewing is, why and when it should be done, who can conduct a preview, and differences in procedure for starting a preview depending on whether a device is on or off.
- When Jan 23, 2017 from 12:05 AM to 11:55 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-600)
- Where Orange County RCFL
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Anyone wishing to attend please click on "More Information about this event..." below to register.