- Intermediate Data Recovery and Analysis (IDRA)
- This course builds on the concepts introduced in CC 101 (BDRA). It covers the architecture and functionality of the Windows NT File System (NTFS), the FAT File System, and related directory entry information for locating files on electronic devices. Topical areas include file headers and file hashing, recovery of deleted files and long file names, and techniques for discovering potential evidence that might otherwise be overlooked. This course incorporates an investigative scenario, providing hands-on experience with hard drive examination.
- When Mar 07, 2017 from 12:05 AM to 11:55 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-600)
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Anyone wishing to attend please click on "More information about this event..." below to register.