- Basic Data Recovery and Acquisition (BDRA)
- This course covers the fundamentals of computer operations, hardware function, configuration, and best practices for the protection, preservation, and imaging of digital evidence. Presentations and hands-on exercises cover topics such as partitioning, data storage, hardware and software write blockers, the boot-up and shutdown processes, live imaging, encryption detection, and duplicate imaging. This course incorporates computer forensic applications that experienced practitioners are currently using in the field.
- When Jan 25, 2017 from 12:05 AM to 11:55 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-600)
- Where Orange County RCFL
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Anyone wishing to attend please click on "More information about this event...." below to register.