- Case Agent Investigative Review / Seizing and Handling of Digital Evidence (Formerly Bag and Tag)
- This combined course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively use Access Data LAB (also known as Forensic Toolkit for Investigators) to conduct a comprehensive review of digital media that has been submitted to and processed by the lab. This includes techniques to locate and examine e-mail messages, deleted files, documents, graphic files, as well as searching for key words and phrases. The course also offers investigators practical experience and exposure to different types of digital evidence that they are likely to observe in the course of serving a search warrant. Investigators will leave this course prepared for taking apart computer systems, documenting configuration, itemizing evidence items, safe packaging and proper transportation of digital evidence to their evidence facility and ultimately to the RCFL or a forensic lab for examination.
- When Mar 20, 2019 from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where NJRCFL Training Room 1200 Negron Drive, Hamilton, NJ 08691
- Contact Name Kelly Carpenter
- Add event to calendar iCal
To register for class, contact Kelly Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following in your registration email:
- Which date you are registering for
- Your name
- Your agency
- Your e-mail address and Telephone #
This class is being offered to All Law Enforcement Officers in New Jersey.
Class size is limited to 20 participants per day and are available on a first come first serve basis.
Once the two sessions are filled, a third session may be offered based on enrollment.