- Best Practices - Collection and Seizure of Mobile Devices for Investigators (November 20, 2020)
- This training will help the Investigator/First Responder to identify mobile devices, digital evidence and associated media, and take precautions to preserve the evidence. It also provides information related to specialized and extensive analysis that may be conducted by forensic personnel in order to review data contained on the evidence. Finally, they will obtain a clear understanding of the required documentation and the potential for testimony related to the seizure of any digital evidence.
- When Nov 20, 2019 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (US/Eastern / UTC-500)
- Where NJSP Technology Center Auditorium - 1200 Negron Drive Hamilton, NJ 08691
- Contact Name Kelly Carpenter
- Add event to calendar iCal
Please join us for a 1 day training course designed to provide Investigators and First Responders with information related to the search and seizure of mobile devices encountered at a crime scene.
To register please email Kelly Carpenter at email@example.com
***Please indicate which date you want to attend.***