- Seizing and Handling of Digital Evidence for Law Enforcement Executives (Lieutenant and above)
- This training will provide law enforcement executives with the information necessary to identify, access, and address their agency’s digital evidence needs. They will also gain the technical knowledge that will allow today’s poise executive to adapt and understand these dramatic changes. Digital technologies are rapidly being applied to all areas of law enforcement. This course will provide a survey of digital evidence and computer forensics, evidence handling challenges, legal issues with digital evidence, imaging technologies, processing technologies, digital video technologies, encryption, and review technologies. The RCFL specializes in cases involving terrorism, counterintelligence, crimes of violence, theft of destruction of intellectual property, internet crimes, child exploitation, and fraud. (To register for this course please call 713-934-5501.)
- When May 20, 2015 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where Greater Houston RCFL
- Add event to calendar iCal
How to Register
To register for this course please call 713-934-5501.