- Seizing and Handling Digital Evidence
- Investigators learn how to collect and preserve digital evidence, and to integrate digital evidence into a case. Additionally, investigators are exposed to the advanced tools and techniques used by the GHRCFL, so they can better understand what to expect from a forensic examination. This course requires no prerequisites, but attendees should have a working knowledge of computers. (To register for this course please call 713-934-5501)
- When May 06, 2015 from 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where Greater Houston RCFL
- Add event to calendar iCal
How to Register
To register for this course please call 713-934-5501.