- Case Agent Investigative Review (CAIR) - 2/5/2020
- This 1-day course is for RCFL customers to learn how to use AccessData's Lab/FTK software in order to find, bookmark and ultimately extract relevant files from submitted digital evidence for their investigations.
- When Feb 05, 2020 from 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM (US/Eastern / UTC-500)
- Where San Diego RCFL
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone 858-638-7400
- Add event to calendar iCal
Investigators will learn how to use the software to filter out large amounts of irrelevant data from digital media in order to find relevant artifacts such as documents, Emails, photos, videos and Internet history.
This course is designed for beginners and refreshers, but some advanced digital forensics concepts may be discussed.
The course is a mixture of hands-on software training and practical exercises, and is meant for the review of digital evidence that has been processed by the 5DRCFL.
- One day class
- Learn Concepts of Digital Forensics
- Hands-on training
- Learn AccessData Software
- Rapid access to information
- Identify your relevant evidence quickly
To reserve a seat please call 858-638-7400 or Email your name, agency and phone number to email@example.com